The Ultimate Sex Travel Guide to Thailand
When to go to Thailand?
The best time to visit Thailand is between November and February, when the climate is relatively cool and dry (25-32°C). While Bangkok usually sees insignificant temperature drop, the northern and northeastern provinces can be rather cold. And if you plan to take a trip into the mountains, be sure to bring a sweater or warm jacket.
What about Sex in Thailand?
Sex tourism is huge in Thailand and there are millions of men who come to Thailand each and every year for holidays that involve paying for sex. The men come from many different countries around the world and there are all different age groups that come to Thailand for some action.
One of Thailand’s greatest attractions is the attitude of the ladies you meet. Most will treat you as their “boyfriend” from the time they meet you until the time you depart company. It is this experience that truly makes Thailand one of the most exceptional and exotic sex travel destinations in the world.
A Thailand sex vacation today is certainly a very different thing to what it was 30 years ago. Much of the difference is due to the ongoing development of the Thai economy in general. Thailand is no longer the desperately poor country it once was, and it is catching up with the West all the time. This will inevitably change the nature of the pay-for-pleasure industry as time goes by, most notably in the form of higher prices.
These days, it’s much harder for older men to get the real good lookers, but it’s still possible, it all depends on how much you are willing to pay, if you have enough cash, you can get any working girl to hang off you and as anyone who has been to Thailand knows, Thai women are happy while the money is flowing.
There are more and more younger guys now coming to Thailand and these guys are spoiling most of the older guys fun as they are occupied with them instead and the price to get a good looker goes up because of this. Gone are the days of very cheap girls prices with the full service and girl friend experience, to get this now, you have to dig deep and pay much more and if you are older, you most often have to pay even more.
Thailand Sex Destination Guides
- Sex: There are so many red light districts in Thailand and the size of some of the biggest districts are larger than what you will find in just about any other country around the world. The most infamous and sexy street in Thailand is definitely Soi 6; where you can have sex for $30. The prices for sexual services in Thailand is relatively cheap when compared to what you will find in most other countries and it’s this reason as well as the availability of millions of working girls as to why so many men come here each year. To take a girl out of a go-go bar, you will have to pay a bar fine, which will cost approx 500 baht (about $14 U.S.)! If you take a girl out of a drinking bar or Beer Bar, the bar fine can be as little as 200 baht and in some bars that we will show you, there is NO bar fine at all. If you want a girl for a short time (approx. 2 hrs) this is negotiable with the girl. If you want ‘long time’ the girl of your choice will stay with you for the whole night and she would expect you to give her 1,000 – 3,000 baht(33-100$)
- Sex Activities: Most of the action will be found in Pattaya, Bangkok and Phuket. In other major city there is some sex activities but usually they caterer to the Thai people that are pimp controlled. Thailand offer a wide range of sex entertainment as massage parlour, short time red light streets, beer bars, a go go bars and night clubs.
- Accommodation: Most guesthouses have dorm room for between $2-4 dollars per night. Private rooms range from $6-10 USD per night. You can get comfortable hotels for $15 – 20 dollars with air con, TV and other amenities. After that, the sky is the limit but I’ve never needed to spend more than $20 USD per night for luxury in this country. Most of the accommodations are girl friendly.
- Food: Speaking of street food, don’t be afraid to eat it, it’s safe. If it wasn’t the Thais wouldn’t be packing the stalls each day. You’ll find the best of Thailand’s food on the street and it will cost you a fraction of what you pay at a restaurant. Street food will cost you about $1-2 USD per meal and restaurant food will cost between $3-5 USD per meal.
- Transportation: Local transportation is cheap, costing only a few dollars. You can get anywhere in the country for under $10 USD. Renting a driver for the day will cost you between $15-20 USD.
Tips & Tricks
- Negotiate Price: Always negotiate price before heading to your hotel with your lovely Thai lady
- Valuables in the safe. When you leave the room and while you are showering. Hear many times of girls stealing money and cameras.
- Lady drinks. Cut down on them, they are useless to the purpose of good fun and sex.
- Go local - The easiest way to save money in Thailand is to simply live like a local. Take local buses, eat street food, and drink local beer. The average Thai lives on a less than 7,000 baht per month in Bangkok, even less in the country side. If you stay at cheap guesthouses and eat the street food, you can spend as little as $10 per day.
- Runners (girls leaving early) have to be punished financially, otherwise you kind of confirm you’re stupid and she can just do everything she wants without any consequence.
- The legal age of consent is 18 and you are strongly advised to stay clear of anything younger than that.
Bangkok –The heart of Thailand, this crazy city is a must see. Most travelers don’t like it right away but it grows on you. Explore temples, palaces, amazing markets, shops, one of the craziest nightlife scenes in the world, and of course, amazing Thai food. Now, i love this city.
Pattaya – Pattaya is a magical place, truly one of a kind. Sometimes it seems like Pattaya exists in a parallel universe, where none of the rules of the outside world apply. It’s a city of lust, love and sometimes despair.
Phuket – Phuket is Thailand’s largest island and the biggest destination for tourism in Thailand. Phuket has to offer great white sand beaches as well and for the most adventures, the near by Pi Pi islands are worldwide known diving spot. No comprehensive and candid guide to the island of Phuket would be complete without mentioning bar girls and the established and sizable sex tourism industry that thrives within Thailand.
Tropical Islands – Thailand has a million and one beautiful tropical islands. Some are overdeveloped, some only have a bungalow on them. You’ll find everything here. Some of the best islands here are: Ko Samet, Ko Taruato, Ko Lanta, Ko Chang, Ko Tao, Ko Jum, the Similian Islands, and Ko Samui.
Well away from Pattaya’s nightlife central, Walking Street, is one of Sin City’s more infamous naughty boy areas. It might only be a few hundred meters long, but soi 6 is home to more than 50 bars and perhaps 1,000 naughty girls.Try a Katoey Katoey are lady boys that usually look much better then a real lady. In Thailand you can find the most beautiful katoey on earth. They even hold a national miss katoey competition every year.
If you like partying, there’s no better party in the world than the famous Full Moon Party. It’s 20,000 people partying until sunrise on a beach on Haat Rin, Koh Phangan. Sure, it is super touristy but that doesn’t mean it’s not a lot of fun and it’s as much a part of Thailand as anything else.
If this page helped you then please let your friends know about it also with a like, tweet, or +1. Thanks for sharing…