The Ultimate Sex Travel Guide to Phuket
Phuket is Thailand’s largest island and the biggest destination for tourism in Thailand. Phuket has to offer great white sand beaches as well and for the most adventures, the near by Pi Pi islands are worldwide known diving spot. No comprehensive and candid guide to the island of Phuket would be complete without mentioning bar girls and the established and sizable sex tourism industry that thrives within Thailand.
Great destination for sandy beaches and extreme sex night life
Let’s divide the whole island in four parts by two lines; the most crowded part of the island is South-West. You can find some good places on the west shore on the north from Patong as well, and a lot of good bars in South-East part also.
However the rule is simple: more south – more girls, more west – more girls.
When to go to Phuket?
Here same apply like written on the “Sex travel guide: Pattaya“, there are two main seasons.
High season is when (on average) you get the best weather – meaning more sun and less rain. This is approximately November to April. It can rain anytime, but the prevailing winds at this time are from the North East, bringing little in the way of storms and rain. Also it means that the west facing beaches in Phuket are sheltered and calm. So, this is when most of the tourists come. It’s also when all the hotels are more expensive!
Low season …. From May to October we enter the South West monsoon season, meaning prevailing winds are from the South West, coming across the Indian Ocean bringing (on average) more rain than the high season. The winds also mean that the beaches are sometimes too rough for swimming. Many guidebooks and travel agents will tell you the weather is always bad at this time of year and many people believe it. Of course, that’s nonsense.
What about Sex in Phuket?
I am sure your imagination can help you to get an idea on how it can be. In fact it can help you to have an idea but big are the chances that you will still be far from reality! You never know what may happen when you leave your room here. Go outside smile at a girl, make small talk, and take it from there. It may come to nothing or it may end up in nights with the best sex you ever had. You may have met your future wife, but you don’t know it yet.
Prices for services provided by Phuket hookers tend to be higher for some reason then what you would expect to pay in Pattaya, Bangkok or Koh Samui. My guess is that the reason behind this is because Phuket tends to be a somewhat more exclusive holiday destination and that there are less Phuket sex venues then what you would encounter in Pattaya. During your stay, a must visit to the infamous Bangla Road; one of the top Phuket attractions and for good cause. It is something that you cannot truly understand until you have seen it with your own eyes.
- Sex: The heart of the action is centered around Bangla Road, Patong. This is where you need to be. Sure it’s sleazy, but it’s right by the beach, there’s a ridiculous amount of women and the night life is insane. Lady drinks are about 90-140 baht(3-4$). Short time are about 500 to 1,500-baht(17-50$) and the price rise 1000 to 3000-baht(34-100$) for all night.
- Accommodation: Pretty much everywhere you go will be expensive. Here is where you will find most of the 5 star luxury resorts and spas too. Typical a good hotel will charge 1500 baht(40$) upward. Make sure to ask if the accommodation is girl friendly, they may charge you extra for overnight guests.
- Hostel Prices: Dorm rooms in hostels can be as little as 85 baht(3$), and guesthouses start at around 125 baht(4$) per night. Private rooms cost from 400 baht(13$) per night, with shared accommodation costing 165 baht(5$).
- Budget Hotel Prices: A night in a budget hotel will usually start from 500 Baht(13$).
- Food: In Phuket, you can eat from the street vendors for as little as 20 baht(1$) per meal and eat in a nice restaurant for under 700 baht(22$) including a drink or two.You have a wide choose of fine dining venues as well but expect to pay between 1000 baht(33$) up to 3000 bath($100) per person, especially if you drink wine.
- Transportation: Public Transport - A motorbike taxi will cost on average 50 baht(2$), with a tuk tuk costing about 300 baht(10$). Songtaews; These are converted pickup trucks are shared taxis that cost a lot less than a tuk tuk or a taxi, coming in at around 25 baht(1$). Car rental - One of the best ways to see Phuket is to hire a car and drive around. There are many scenic roads, particularly on the West Coast. It’s fun, easy and best of all good value for money at around 800 baht(28$) per day. Motorbike rental - There are many road side vendors that offer motor bikes for rent, from the zippy 100cc moped type to the 750cc road race variety.
Our advice is to avoid renting bikes under any circumstance. No motorbike is insurable, regardless of what the vendor tells you, and many a persons holiday has been ruined by an accident on a bike here. If you have an accident you will almost certainly be responsible for all bike repairs (or costly replacement), all medical bills for yourself and any other involved parties – regardless of who was to blame.
Tips & Tricks
- A Go Go’s bills: Keep an eye on those bills that keep dropping into that ‘cup’ in front of you and do not pay with large denomination notes if you can avoid it.
- ID cards: You can check her date of birth to be sure she is over 18 by subtracting 543 from the Thai year.
- Negotiate Price: Always negotiate price before leaving with your lovely Thai lady (girls leaving early) have to be punished financially, otherwise you kind of confirm you’re stupid and she can just do everything she wants without any consequence.
- Valuables in the safe. When you leave the room and while you are showering. Hear many times of girls stealing money and cameras.
- Take advantage of Happy Hour – Phuket’s many happy hours have half-priced drinks and 2-for-1 specials.
- GoGo Bars
Suzy Wong’s has already become an icon in Soi Sea dragon the hottest and most colorful street of Patong Beach and has been popular for more than a decade. The girls love to spank the customers enthusiastically with harmless foam batons, which is a highly entertaining sight especially when it’s done to some unsuspecting tourists. Go early for full selection , say 8/9pm.23/17-18 Soi Sea Dragon, Bangla Rd, Patong Beach, Phuket. Tel: 081 476 4700
Roxy A Go GoRoxy A Go Go Bar Roxy is one of the largest and most popular venues with two stages on split levels. It features enthusiastic pole dancing by quite attractive girls, as well as regular shows. The girls are certainly sexier than in most bars and other a GoGo.Soi Vegas, PatongVisible from the street on Bangla Road, the second floor Rock Hard is one of the longest running go-go bars with two stages. Nothing special, but the girls tend to be very attractive.Bangla Road, Patong
The SecretThe Secret is an upscale and classy go-go bar that specializes in professional stage shows and features some very beautiful women. It’s a bit pricey but the girls are much more attractive than at most bars. The nightly erotic shows include catwalk style parades and a convincing lesbian show.Soi Easy, PatongDevil’s Playground A Go-Go The first thing you’ll notice about the ever popular Devil’s Playground is the amazing cave themed entrance design, which extends to the interior decor with even more gargoyles and atmospheric lighting. It’s much bigger than most go-go bars, with raised platforms and different levels. All the girls are appropriately dressed as either sexy devils or angels.Soi Sea Dragon, Patong
Disco & Nightclub
Is also a hot spot for the Thai girls, here they pump out a mixture of dance music from house to hip hop and electronic. Its big and gets a large crowd here, especially later on in the night. The women are mostly freelancers.Soi Bangla, off Bangla Road, Patong
Plays mostly hip hop and commercial music every night and this is a favorite place for the Thai girls to have a dance and it is jam packed every night of the week. Hollywood has quality lighting and a really good sound system and the management here know what they are doing as they put on ladies nights and prizes and extra free drinks to keep the women coming back every night. Apparently girls at Hollywood are less professional than Tiger Disco , but rarely get to the situation you will not pay for a fun night in your room. Hollywood is open till very late and it really gets going after 2 am.
Soi Bangla (Soi Easy) Tel: +66 (0) 82-799392 (for table reservation)
Is more popular among the tourists but you will still see many Thai women here. Seduction often has well known international dj’s playing and 2 floors of quality thumping sound systems pumping out hip hop and house.
Bangla Road, on the side of Tiger Disco
The newest club in Phuket which is located where Sound Club used to be. Some world class dj’s have played here and it is the place to be if you are into dance music. Famous has a beach club and a rooftop swimming pool which has a clear bottom which you can look up into from the nightclub or down into the nightclub. The club is very popular with Russian tourists.JungCeylon shopping centre, 193 Rat-U-Thit Road, Patong Tel: +66 (0)76 366 717
White RoomThe White Room is a stylish, modern nightclub in Soi Gonzo that’s popular with a young and hip crowd. There are two bars and several VIP rooms, as well as two resident DJ’s that play dance, house, hip-hop and Rn’B. Think white décor, ambient lights and some large glitter balls.Soi Gonzo, off Bangla Road, Patong
Banana & Tai Pan
Not so popular nowadays and more suitable for older guys searching for older gals (over 30). The clubs has a mixture of djs and live bands with the bands playing early in the night and dj’s later on in the night.Beach Road, near Bangla Road intersection, 24 Thaweewong Road, Patong Tel:(0)76 340 306
- Bangla Road
The action is centered on the proliferation of bars along the world famous Bangla Road and the small lanes that lead off it, that have imaginative and memorable names such as Soi Easy, Soi Gonzo, Soi Crocodile and Soi Sea Dragon. Here, you’ll find thousands of bar girls and a few ladyboys working in the hundreds of tiny bars, which are usually open air affairs with loud music and pink lights, with poles strategically placed around the bar, and a dozen or so attractive girls in skimpy outfits wiggling provocatively and shouting persuasive comments such as “handsome man!”, “I like you!”, “where you go?”, and “I go with you!”.