The Ultimate Sex Travel Guide to Cambodia
Cambodia officially known as the Kingdom of Cambodia, is a country located in the southern portion of the Indochina Peninsula in Southeast Asia.
Cambodia is an extremely rugged and dangerous country to visit; Cambodia nickname is “Wild west of Asia“. As a result, it attracts few tourists, especially from Western countries. Most of the Westerners male who go to Cambodia are experienced travelers coming from Thailand to do either a quick 3-5 day visit or a visa run. Those who are doing a visa run either live or are staying long term in Thailand. Their visa has expired and Cambodia is one of the easiest countries to go to renew one’s visa. Once they renew their visa, they will quickly hope on a plane and return to Thailand, the land of pleasure. Those who are coming for a quick visit are usually among the brave few who have been to Thailand many times and are looking to explore new sex playgrounds. Other tourists who come to Cambodia are backpackers and adventure seekers interested in seeing the Angkor Temple Complex, the world’s largest religious monument.
Strong textiles, agriculture, construction, garments, and tourism sectors led to foreign investments and international trade.In 2005, oil and natural gas deposits were found beneath Cambodia’s territorial waters, and once commercial extraction begins in 2013, the oil revenues could profoundly affect Cambodia’s economy.
When to go to Cambodia?
Cambodia can be visited at any time of year. The ideal months are December and January, when humidity levels are relatively low, there is little rainfall and a cooling breeze whips across the land, but this is also peak season when the majority of visitors descend on the country.
From early February temperatures keep rising until the killer month, April, when the mercury often exceeds 40°C. Some time in May or June, the southwestern monsoon brings rain and high humidity, cooking up a sweat for all but the hardiest of visitors. The wet season, which lasts until October, isn’t such a bad time to visit, as the rain tends to come in short, sharp downpours. Angkor is surrounded by lush foliage and the moats are full of water at this time of year. If you are planning to visit isolated areas, however, the wet season makes for tough travel.
Some visitors like to coordinate their trip with one of the annual festivals, such as Bon Om Tuk or Khmer New Year.
What about Sex in Cambodia?
The Cambo girls themselves are small and dark and not as physically appealing as the Thais or Philippinos. Cambos look almost malnourished and weak whereas Thais and Philippinos look well feed and healthy. There is also a great deal of Vietnamese girls plying the trade in Cambodia. They have their own unique look and they generally work in different red light districts to the Cambo girls.
Young Khmer girls are encouraged to have sex
Khmer girls are easy going and enjoy have sex. They aren’t so skillful and willing to please as Thai girls. Many girls will not practice blow jobs and anal. I would suggest Cambodia to the kind of men love traditional sex without any kinky fantasies. Cambodia isn’t so cheap how used to be and hygienic conditions are low.
Sex Destination Guides for Cambodia
- Sex: It is one of the most cheap Asian country when come to sex, but service is a downfall too. Most of the major brothels and massage parlors charge $10-20 for short time sex. All night generally will cost you $25 to $50. There have been reports of a few places where sex goes for as little as $5. This is what most of the local Khmer men pay when frequenting a brothel.
- Sex Activities: Most of the action will be found during the day at the low class brothels and massage parlors where you will be sharing the women often with the local Khmer boys. The brothels are pimp controlled and it is not unusual for a male pimp to gently grab you and with the help of a cluster of girls, “force” you into the brothel.
- Accommodation: Most guesthouses have dorm room for between $6-10 dollars per night. Private rooms range from $10-18 USD per night. You can get comfortable hotels for $15 – 20 dollars with air con, TV and other amenities. After that, the sky is the limit but I’ve never needed to spend more than $20 USD per night for luxury in this country. Most of the accommodations are girl friendly. Where to stay in Phnom Phen
- Food: is very cheap in Cambodia. Street food will cost you about $1-2 USD per meal and restaurant food will cost between $3-5 USD per meal. Western meals at nice restaurants cost more, from $5-10 and upwards. You can get some really world class food in Phnom Phen these days and dishes start at around $8-10 USD. Fruit on the street will cost less than $1 USD.
- Transportation: Local transportation is cheap, costing only a few dollars. You can get anywhere in the country for under $10 USD. Renting a driver for the day will cost you between $15-20 USD.
Tips & Tricks
- Pay in the local currency. Usually, everything is priced in dollars but a dollar here and a dollar there really adds up. Paying in the local currency can save you more money since everything is not just “one dollar.”
- Yam Yam means BJ in Khmer language and remember to ask the girls in advance if they are willing to perform it. Many will refuse and others in the beginning will accept but later in the room they will not do it.
- Girls have to turn off their mobile phones once in the room and be instructed to leave them turned off; they are the major source of disruption.
- Runners (girls leaving early) have to be punished financially, otherwise you kind of confirm you’re stupid and she can just do everything she wants without any consequence.
- Valuables in the safe. When you leave the room and while you are showering. Hear many times of girls stealing money and cameras.
- Lady drinks. Cut down on them, they are useless to the purpose of good fun and sex.
- The legal age of consent is 16 and you are strongly advised to stay clear of anything younger than that.
- Sihanoukville – Empty white sand beaches, great diving, amazing seafood, and a heavy nightlife make this spot a favorite among travelers. This was once a very seedy spot and while its past is still around, the arrival of lots of backpackers has cleaned it up a bit.
Koh Kong – Is a small town near the Thai border. The top tour is to the Koh Kong Chicken Village where several Shacks sell sex with mostly Vietnamese Girls. For gamblers there is also a casino in town.
Phnom Phen – The capital of Cambodia, this place has a wild west atmosphere with dusty streets and a devil may care atmosphere. There are few good sites to see and the lake is a wonderful place to relax. What keeps people here is usually a relaxed way of life and a crazy night life.
- SwayPak &Tuol kork in Phnom Penh
Visit the notorious and infamous suburbs of Svay Pak and Tuol Kork, where you can find hundreds of cheap prostitutes for 3 dollars for 15 minute.
K11 is a street with dodgy little neon lit shanty brothels all the way down it. It is not for the foreign market, it is generally for the locals, but a dollar is a dollar and sex tourists are welcome here if they so desire.
- Thailand Sex Holiday Guide
If this page helped you then please let your friends know about it also with a like, tweet, or +1. Thanks for sharing…